Payment & Shipping Terms:
|WIRE DIAMETER:||0.025-0.200mm||BEATING-UP FREQUENCY:||70r/min|
|MESH WIDTH:||2100mm||OVERALL SIZE:||2.6m*3.4m*1.4|
Ni200 Shuttleless Weaving Machine,
Nickel 200 Shuttleless Weaving Machine,
70r/min Shuttleless Weaving Machine
Shuttleless Weaving Machine for Pure Nickel 200 Wire Mesh Chlor Alkali Chemical Industry (Ni200)
Detailed introduction of "metal mesh weaving machine, shuttleless weaving machine"
Metal mesh weaving machine, also known as shuttleless weaving machine, is divided into three types, namely
Zwj-1300 medium and heavy mesh machine, zwj-1600b type metal mesh machine and zwj-2000 heavy metal mesh machine.
1. Among them, zwj-1600b machine has the international quality, which can replace the import. It adopts shuttle free linear weft insertion, mechanical automatic diameter feeding, passive cutting, automatic stop display of broken diameter and weft. It shrinks and weaves metal wire mesh, which is widely used in liquid, gas filtration and solid particle screening in petroleum, chemical, mechanical, * *, aerospace and other industrial sectors.
Application: the wire mesh knitting machine has the following six characteristics: single motor control, automatic compensation for coiling and feeding diameter, diameter breaking, weft breaking and automatic stop alarm, suitable for soft black metal, stainless steel, flexible copper wire, lead wire, organic fiber, five arbitrary combinations, etc.
Summary of Shuttleless Weaving Machine
The light-duty metal wire net weaving machine is applicable for the industry of metal wire net weaving, and it can be used to weave mesh nets, microgroove nets and other nonmetal nets. The products weaved are widely used in various industries including petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, and aviation, etc.
Main features of Shuttleless Weaving Machine
Main Parameters of Shuttleless Weaving Machine:
|BEATING-UP FREQUENCY||70 r/min||70 r/min||70 r/min|
Main components and specification
In the direction of the technical flow for weaving, it mainly consists of: take-up unit, weft beating-up unit, opening unit, and warp feeding unit, etc.
Operating procedures for metal mesh knitting machine
1, Preparation before operation:
1. Workers shall wear work clothes, gloves and other labor protection articles before driving.
2. Prepare tools (wire shear, thread casing, hammer) and measuring tools.
3. Check whether all parts of the equipment are normal. If there is any fault, inform the mechanical and electrical work area, and start the machine after being repaired by professionals.
2, Operation procedures of wire winder: 1. Before transporting the wire to the wire roller, cut the binding wire of the wire bundle with a large shear, and then place one by one on the wire roller.
2. Put the wire head through the two inch iron pipe on the ground. Fix the small wire roller at one end of the winder, tighten the screws, put one end of the wire through the wire arranging handle, and insert the eyelet of the small wire roller, hold the wire arranging handle with the left hand, and operate the power switch with the right hand.
3. Be sure to pay attention when winding the wire. At the same time, check whether the small roller line is in order, and at the same time, check whether the iron wire turntable operates normally. In case of wire entanglement, stop the power supply in time. The wire can be wrapped after the wire is adjusted.
4. Stop the power supply when wrapping the small wire. Hold the edge of the pulley with the right hand in time to prevent the wire from loosening on the roller due to the rebound of the wire roller. **Cut the wire with a big scissors. Insert the wire head into the eyelet of the wire roller and remove it
Bolt for lower wire roller.
3, Operation procedures of the netting machine:
1. Check the machine to make sure it is in good condition.
2. Stand in front of the machine switch to ensure that any part of the machine can be observed.
3. First turn on the machine signal power, then turn on the power switch, * * turn on the speed control controller.
4. During the operation of the machine, pay attention to the interweaving of warp and weft. If both sides of the weft hook fall off, turn off the speed controller and power switch in time. Adjust the distance between the warp and the weft before operation.
5. During the operation of the machine, pay attention to observe the use of the warp and shuttle wires to avoid the wire mesh not in good condition due to the use of the wire and the delay of wire extension.
6. During the operation of the machine, oil the shuttle bracket of the machine in time to prevent the machine from wearing due to lack of oil.
7. After using the machine, turn off the speed controller first and then turn off the signal lamp and power supply.
4, Operating procedures for butt welding machine:
1. Adjust the current regulator according to the wire diameter.
2. Fix the two wires in the welding tongs respectively, pull the safety handle to align the two wire heads.
3. Turn on the power switch and observe whether the wire welding parts are fused together.
4. Release the safety handle and take out the fused wire.
5. Use pliers to remove the excess parts of fusion joint.
5, Operation precautions:
1. When winding the wire to the wire reel or shuttle, it must be uniform and tight, and there must be no dead buckle.
2. In the process of knitting, if the thread breaks or the roller and shuttle need to be replaced, the machine must be stopped before operation.
3. If the motor or gearbox makes abnormal noise or the temperature is too high during the operation, it must be stopped immediately, and the work can only be carried out after being checked and repaired by the personnel in the mechanical and electrical area
Contact Person: gongxiaobu